Friday, February 10, 2012

THE ONE WITH INSPIRATION BOARDS

Friday, February 10, 2012
As I sit here on my couch in all of my spray tan glory, the Real Housewives of Atlanta in the background and homemade pizza in the oven, I'm pawing my way through hundreds of wedding inspiration boards for a little bit of fun. 

The problem I have is, I cannot decide on a look for our wedding. How can you when there are so many beautiful options, so many ways you can style your venue. I always imagined all white with millions of candle votives but now I'm wondering, do I add some soft colour? Should I go for a super glam look, or a French provincial look? Country table or fine dining? Argh, the options are endless. 

And to make it all the more difficult, these inspriation boards courtesy of Snippet & Ink, are simply adding fuel to the fire!

Parisian Brunch

Romantic Early Spring

Ruby Red & Gravy

Gingerbread & Pear

Pink Pierrot

Black & White Ball

Caramel & Cream

Charcoal & Plum

Shell & Cocoa

Garden Pink & Green

Southern Charm

Romantic Black & White

Lucky in Love

Love & Lilacs

Playful Pink & Blue

Ahhhh, decisions.

Love to you all, 




No comments:

Post a Comment