Monday, November 14, 2011

THE ONE WITH THE FIRST BLOG

Monday, November 14, 2011
I'm so excited to finally have my blog, Girl About Love, up and running. Big day for me!


I've been desperate for some sort of creative fun, and this is it people! It is on my blog that I wish to share with you stories of a girl in love. Said girl being me; recently engaged to a gorgeous man named Ryan. Awwww.


I'm currently in wedding bliss... Planning my wedding, celebrating so many of my friends engagements and sharing all of their wedding joys with them. So far, no bridezillas, but as soon as the little devils start appearing, I'll be here blogging about all of the juicy details.


I'm not all about weddings though. Here, you will also read about my little adventures in life, awesome food finds, and my day to day musings. I hope I can bring a smile to your day.


Someone who has done just that for me is Cherie, at A Baby Called Max. Her blog makes me smile (not to mention feeling completely inspired!). I know a few new mums out there who should check it out. No doubt you'll be hooked just like I am.


I hope that Girl About Love hooks a few of you out there who are just like me! So, in honour of all the other brides-to-be in my life, this blog is for all of you; Wendy, Leanne, Kelly, Bianca and last (but certainly not least), Shanelle. No doubt you're all going to be stunning brides... But what will we do once the bridal fare is over?!


Love to you all. 

1 comment:

Cherie @ 'a baby called Max' said...

You are so sweet :)

Enjoy blogging!

I got into it for the same reasons as you!

xx

Post a Comment