Thursday, November 17, 2011

THE ONE WITH THE LOVE SHOOT

Thursday, November 17, 2011
I'm obsessed with wedding blogs. I love everything about them; the gorgeous wedding dresses, the beautiful flowers, the breathtaking venues, the styling... I could go on and on, but the thing that makes me the happiest is when I see photos that capture beautiful and unexpected moments between people.

Snippet & Ink is one of my FAVOURITE wedding bogs. Love it, love it, love it. And I found so much inspiration from their blog on exactly the kind of engagement photos I wanted. Nothing too posey, nothing bridal. Just real moments.

The amazingly talented and super gorgeous Sally from Sally Goodall Photography did just that with our love photos and we could not be happier with them. Not only do we love them, but our parents were over the moon with each and every shot!




I love me some Sally Goodall - check her out - http://www.sallygoodall.com/

Love to you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment