Sunday, April 29, 2012

THE ONE WITH A SURPRISE BABY

Sunday, April 29, 2012
How is it that I didn’t know one of my friends was pregnant until she announced the birth of her baby girl on Facebook?! Admittedly, we don’t have a call each other up relationship, but in the past two years, we have managed to catch up for drinks and dinners every few months. So, not knowing she was pregnant with her second child comes as a real surprise.  I mean, we’ve spoken in the past nine months. Confused-balls.
It’s made me take a quick little look at how I manage my friendships and I have to say, I’m not the best at it. While I love all of my friends so dearly and enjoy hearing about their lives, relationships and what they have going on in life, I’m just shocking at returning texts/calls/emails. I get distracted and think I’ll reply later when I’m at home on the couch, but in all honesty, I just forget.
 Kelly, Sarah, Me, Shanelle & Leanne
And so as of this weekend, I’ve decided that I really need to make more of an effort at keeping in contact with the girls because what is life without your friends, hey?
Love to you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment